Other Advisory Services
Saudi Ethraa works closely with its clients to manage risks including (enterprise risks, operational risks, market risks, financial risks, and other risks), as we assess the opportunities and risks that our clients face due to macro and micro economic trends and changes prevailing in the business environment. Thus, we provide our clients with SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-based) strategies.
Our consultants have in-depth experience with proven capabilities that enables them to provide a wide range of strategic planning services, which help our clients in developing comprehensive, effective and sustainable strategies, to accelerate the process of achieving goals and increase profits:
- Market research and analysis, which explains economic & political trends, overall industry trends, competitive advantages, and key value drivers.
- We partner with our clients to develop and execute growth strategies by studying the optimal solutions, such as introducing new products & services, targeting and entering new customer segments, or expanding into new geographic areas.
- Perform different forms of scenario analysis to study the potential impact of all variables on the sector, including the optimal capital structure, internal rate of return, net present value, and return on investment.
- Conduct internal analysis to reveal the distinctive capabilities of the team, analyzing the company’s target market and performance indicators to reach better results.
- Develop the organization system by creating a systematic work mechanism within the company to facilitate the implementation of the strategic plan.