Saudi Ethraa is considered one of the first valuation companies approved by the Saudi Authority for Accredited Valuers (TAQEEM). Saudi Ethraa has a qualified and specialized team in providing valuation services for all purposes and sectors, which qualifies it to be the ideal choice for clients in order to enable them to reach informed decisions. We also adhere to the international assessment standards developed by the International Assessment Standards Council (IVSC) and approved by the Saudi Authority for Accredited Valuers (TAQEEM) for all of the following valuation purposes:
- Mergers and acquisitions of companies (valuing target’s business, organizational restructuring, intellectual property/ intangible assets, joint ventures, financial reporting, etc.)
- Selling a business and/or exit strategy planning, buying a business, and funding purposes
- Disputes and litigation
- Financial reporting purposes: Capital budgeting, dissenting shareholders (shares valuation), capital increase (company shares valuation) and incorporation (valuing contribution in kind)
- Tax implications of transactions (valuation for tax purposes)
- Breach of contracts (assessing lost profits, explicit costs, opportunity costs)
- Advisory services on the valuation of intangibles and intellectual property, which include advising on the purchase price allocation to trademarks, patents, customers, distribution channels, employees, suppliers’ contracts, and technology-related properties, goodwill, etc.